Mission & Vision of Northwest Medical Center
As a leading rural healthcare provider in Northwest Alabama, we offer quality, cost effective healthcare to serve the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and provide a progressive and satisfying environment for our employees, patients, physicians and community.
To be a regional medical center of excellence:
- Where patients choose to come for healthcare
- Where physicians want to practice
- Where employees want to work
High Five Values
- Delivering High Quality Patient Care – Our highest priority is caring for people – the friends, family and neighbors whom we serve in our community.
- Creating Excellent work places for our Employees – We are committed to providing employees with an environment based on respect and one which encourages personal and professional growth.
- Supporting Physicians – We support physician practices by providing innovative facilities, advanced technology, and a well-trained, organized clinical staff.
- Providing Community Value – We take pride in being a vital resource for the community we serve.
- Ensuring Fiscal Responsibility – We are fiscally responsible, ensuring that we meet the capital needs of our hospital.