Welcome to Northwest Medical Center – “Making our communities healthier”
On behalf of our Board Members, Medical Staff and Employees, I would like to welcome you to our facility. It is our goal for you to be very satisfied with the care we provide you and your family during your stay with us. Northwest Medical Center is committed to promoting healing, comfort, and hope in a safe environment for our patients and families.
As our patient and guest, we know a stay in the hospital can be stressful. During your stay we want to assure you that we, as your neighbors and friends truly care for you and your health. At our facility you can expect:
- Courtesy and Respect
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- A caring team of competent healthcare professionals
- Open and honest communication from the healthcare team regarding your care and treatment
- A safe, clean environment
- Attention to your personal needs and comfort
- Instructions for care upon discharge
As the hospital’s Chief Executive Officer, I am confident our team of caring, competent healthcare professionals will consistently demonstrate their commitment to your well-being.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask your physician or nurse. If your issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, please do notify our Patient Advocate at (205) 487-7638 or Administration at (205) 487-7787.
Wishing you health and happiness,